The wine you serve is just as important as the holiday spread you prepare. With so many wine options out there, it can be a challenge to provide your dinner guests with the perfect wine pairing to complement the meal.
Here are some simple tips on wine pairings to accommodate both the white and red wine drinkers:
- Chardonnay with turkey, chicken, seafood with butter sauce and pasta with cream sauce
- Pinto Grigio with light fish dishes and grilled chicken
- Riesling with roast turkey, ham, pork and various seafood
- Pinot Noir with turkey, mashed potatoes, vegetables and greens
- Zinfandel or Syrah with dark meat turkey, roasted potatoes, sausage dressing
- Cabernet Sauvignon with juicy red meat
- Malbec with sweet-spicy barbecue sauces
- Riesling or Port for pumpkin pie, apple pie and pecan pie
Take the hassle out of serving with the ZORK® STL Peel and Reseal Closure and leave the corkscrew at home. Pick up a bottle today!